Personal Telco Node Page Mockups
- March 15, 2003: The test splash pages below were created in 2002. I moved to Tillamook in February 2002, so I kind of stopped working on them. Here they are in case they are of interest.
- Version 1 1/11
- I made this page up quickly one night.
- Version 2 1/12
- After reading comments on the mail list and the wiki, it made sense to do the following:
- Instead of one page, we needed at least a login page, an AUP page, and a welcome page. Sucessful logins would move to the AUP page, then the user can click on to the welcome page. An unsucessful login can be returned to the login page, perhaps with a "Whoops try again" line added.
- The page should be readable with handhelds. The previous version worked ok with my Visor and Avantgo but I wanted an improvement.
- Version 2 includes the above changes, with the exception that Avantgo doesn't like PNGs.
I use Mozilla 0.9.7 for most of my work, and double check it with IE 5, NS 4.08, and the Visor + Avantgo.
- Version 3 2/5
- Needing to fit within the confines of NoCatAuth, and wanting more information for the first page, I propose this page. I took from Lonnie's page a bit in form, but implemented with CSS so it should look ok in handhelds. If it weren't for the image being a PNG, and too wide, it would all work on my Visor. Older browsers will see a bit different page, but it should still function properly. And no tables!